Projects I'm somewhat involved in
I work as a Linux administrator, webdesigner and embedded developer (AVR, RPi, some circuit and board design and a very basic knowledge of FPGA).
Slides are mostly in English, recordings are in Czech.
Not published elsewhere
OpenPGP key, fingerprint CD98 5440 4372 0C6D 164D A24D F019 2F8E 6527 282E. Please note that I use crappy operating system with poor security practices on backdoored hardware.
Page optimized for 80x25
- E-mail: jenda at hrach dot eu
- Jabber: hrachj at abclinuxu dot cz, hrachj at jabber dot cz
- IRC: Jenda` on #brmlab on freenode
- Bitcoin: 1JENDAF7MncjqE3nPA1Zzqh85WJhvdpSwX
- HAM: OK1DNA in JO70FB (sometimes idling on OK0N, but not really often)
- IČ (czech tax identification number): 887 88 954
- Phone: +420 737 660 630. Please note that phone eavesdropping is a common practice in my country. Additionaly, as location data are routinely sold by Czech operators, I often leave my phone at home.